...about the past week
*Izzy the cat. She's my little cutie pie kitty-cat. How I love her, even when she's being spiteful.
*a new year! It always feels good to have a clean slate, even if it's just a page off the calendar.
*7 new books for the spring semester have arrived. Only 19 more to go!
*house-sitting is a fun job, even with knocked-over Christmas trees and 24-hr stomach bug.
*New Year's Eve
*Northern Exposure on DVD, available through Netflix. It's one of my all-time favorite TV shows
*some nice, warm, spring-like days this week.
*time and energy to clean, organize, and prepare for next semester
*an overlooked, yet beautiful quotation that is new to me
and from his fullness have we all received, grace upon grace.
john 1:16 rsv
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, you got the stomach thing too? It must be going around. Currently I'm suffering through some sort of evil head cold. I think I'm getting better, though...
Post a Comment