Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a little update, a little late

Today has flown by, much like this month has. While I haven't accomplished many small tasks, I did tackle one large writing project and prepared myself for tomorrow-- the busiest day of my academic work week.

And in doing so, I did not work out today, Wednesday, one of the anointed, hard-core work-out days. Yep, today was one of three days where I had planned to do the prison workout, the next step of the 100 push-up challenge, sit-ups, and walk to campus if necessary. Only the walk happened. Now I did do these things on Monday, and I was pleased with the results. I'm only on the second day of the 100 push-up challenge, but I feel stronger and have seen a difference in the prison workout routine. These are small, minute changes, but with encouraging results.

No comments: