Monday, February 18, 2008

post sixteen. starting over...again

Week 1, day 1, Monday, February 18
I walk-ran for the first time in way too long. I found the sheer joy of running so delightful that I didn't take a 3minute walk break between the 3rd one minute run and the 4th one minute run. So for the first time in an even longer time, I ran for 2 minutes straight. Distance wise, it was the perimeter of one city block.

Modifications on my running goals: I'm no longer going to tie myself to only exercising at 6am. So I am running in the late mornings, afternoons, whenever, just so as I meet my 3x a week goal. I know I can do it. I know this winter/spring will be the time I can accomplish this goal. I refuse to let past fears dictate my future.

Tomorrow I need to tone at the HYPR.

No comments: