Week 1, Day 2, Tuesday, February 19
Day of aTONEment
I walked to the HYPR today, and worked on my strength training. I rarely sweat while Here is a review of the reps I completed.
biceps- 15 lbs. 2 reps of 10
triceps- 15 lbs. 2 reps of 10
row (shoulders and upper back, not a row machine)- 25 lbs. 2 reps of 8
obliques- 40 lbs. 1 rep of 8 (right side) 1 rep of 8 (left side)
lower back (I don't remember the special name)- 40lbs. 2 reps of 15
calves- 50 lbs. 1 rep of 20; 60 lbs. 1 rep of 15
hamstring- 40 lbs. 1 rep of 8; 25 lbs. 1 rep of 10
inner thigh- 40 lbs. 2 reps of 15
outer thigh- 40 lbs, 2 reps of 15
I had to readjust some of the weights, and I think the oblique is pointless. I never feel the burn of a good workout after using the machine, but I become tired quickly because the machine itself is cumbersome. Recording my reps and weights will help me not lose track of what I've done, and I just generally feel good. Yay!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment