My sister complains that I never seem to want anything for my birthday. So here is a list, some of the items I just need to pick up, and some of which are JUST IDEAS.
1. the free bike waiting for me at my friend Chet's apartment
2. new tires for said bike
3. blueberries-- which I've already found at Farmer's Market last week
4. peach ice cream to eat with the blueberries
5. a camera where the batteries do not die after 10 minutes of use. I don't use the camera that much, so this is not urgent. More efficient batteries would also be nice, and cheaper.
6. unpack the last of the moving boxes
7. since I now question the necessity of the contents of these boxes, I wonder if I should purge my apartment AGAIN. Many of these items have not used in the past 3 months, since the forced purging known as emergency moving. hmmm... ok, idea #7 is sort out unnecessary items
8. while we're at it, I do need a bike lock for the bike. A basket of some sort would be cute and handy, but I'm not sure what I'd want. I have a helmet, a headlight, and a bike pump.
9. more books for my fall reading seminar
10. RAM for my laptop
11. write my first lecture, which will probably wait until I...
12. finish the class that spans the month of June. ugh.
13. a mandoline slicer
14. plastic sleeves for nails so I can hang stuff up
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment