1. strong, working Internet connection
2. clever, cute, ninja-rocious, little brown tabby-cat
3. good road trip...
4. ...with bestest buddy Ge-off
5. We Are Marshall is not your typical football-glory-days flick. I cried at three separate times during the 2+ hours of footage.
6. free turkey
7. " mac-n-cheese
8. " various deserts
9. found a good truffle recipe-- and used it!
10. safe, cozy, heated apartment
11. Netflix
12. Northern Exposure on DVD
13. fulfilling work to do
14. happy family
15. pre-ordered Christmas cards arrived today!
16. kind sister
17. hitting so many green lights in Conway in one day!
18. Rubbermaid containers
19. fall weather
20. someone on Facebook labeled their photo of the Smurf balloon at the Macy's Day parade after me. I don't understand why, as I watched maybe one episode of the Smurfs in my entire life, but the thought is flattering.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Would you have rather been the little Asian girl that I named Jenn Richardson after :P.
Post a Comment