Week 1, Day 4 Thursday February 21
Last night, for the first time in several years, I dreamed about running, and all of the immediate physical benefits: the glow, the adrenaline rush, the rhythm of feet pounding and arms moving, and the exhilaration of being able to propel yourself. This is a good sign. My commitment is deep, in my soul and in my bones. This morning I went to the HYPR for some more toning and strength training. Here what I did:
inner thigh: 2 reps of 20; 40 lbs
outer thigh: 2 reps of 20; 40 lbs
hamstring: 2 reps of 15; 25 lbs
lower back: 2 reps of 20; 40 lbs
calves: 2 reps of 20; 60 lbs
upper back/shoulders: 2 reps of 12; 20 lbs
biceps: 2 rep of 10; 15 lbs
triceps: 2 reps of 10; 15 lbs.
My goal is to complete 3 reps of 20 for two weeks (4 sessions) before moving to the next weight level.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment